The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Right Hand Drive Stuff - Gonna be Scrapped.

4g63mightymax

Hi, since I have now cut up the RHD subframe and made it LHD, I am declaring MOST of the rest of these RHD parts to be scrap. If you have any interest in any of it, speak now, because most of it is going to be trashed SOON.

Here is what I have:
- Firewall - $5
- Steering rack - looks nice - $40
- RHD pedals - $25
- RHD firewall pad - $5
- RHD Dash - appears to have been mauled by a rabid wolverine - $25
- Misc RHD HVAC duct work under dash - tell me what you need, and I will give you a price.
- RHD KMH Cluster - $85
- RHD Brake booster and Master cylinder - $25

I will ship smaller stuff if you pay shipping, but not the dash.

Don't like the price? Make me an offer ASAP. I intend to trash basically all of this RHD crap except the cluster/steering rack in 1 week.

Last edited:

4g63mightymax

Update with more junk!

4g63mightymax

Added pictures of some of the junk! I apparently broke the lens on the mad tyte JDM cluster yo, which totally sucks because it was the only RHD thing with any value. So I will basically accept any offer for it now. A US GVR4 lens MIGHT? be able to be used? I have no idea. Here are some pics. It's all getting trashed folks. Speak up.

junk_1.jpg

junk_2.jpg

junk_3.jpg

junk_4.jpg

junk_5.jpg

jcgalntvr4-244

I'm interested in the steering rack can you pm me some pics please
Thanks

4g63mightymax

Will do! Hopefully I can do that tonight.

Also added booster and MC.

Last edited:

jcgalntvr4-244

I'd also like the brake booster and MC it's always nice to have some back up parts for the G ride /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4g63mightymax

I imagine shipping on the steering rack could be pricey because it is long and kind heavy, though I'm not sure.

steering-rack.jpg

It won't have tie rod ends on it btw, but what you see is what you get. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you are interested in all the RHD crap I have - minus the dash and firewall - For $100 shipped (continental US of course), I will ship as much RHD stuff as I can fit & ship to you. It will be a fun mystery RHD package of stuff I don't want /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Jeremy

4g63mightymax

Here is another pile of RHD stuff.
- upper dash vent with some kind of sensor
- brake and clutch pedal
- booster and master
- cluster
- wiper switch (kinda broken)
- steering column firewall mount thingy
- dash clock (chipped on the top edge)

vr4rhdparts.jpg

JC - interested in any of it? Most of it is probably trash. The booster and master both look nice though.

Last edited:

jcgalntvr4-244

Yeah man throw everything in a box and I'll take it all and the rack also
Thanks,
Jc

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned