The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

How many VR4s are left

raptorWagon

a friend of mine down in Florida, just picked up a 92' Summit White, I'll ask him what number it is.

I see #900 on the list, and I own #900/2000. Maybe the previous owner put that number up?? Anybody know who he is?? Mine's Nile Black and came from upstate NY and is temporarily down due to blown turbo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

DougPorcaro

One of the retarded previous owners removed my badge to put in a gsr pod, so I have no idea what number it is. All i know is it was bought in Florida and was driven to Wisconsin a few years ago.

raptorWagon

if you guys check the dates of the posts on the first page, the list was put up in 06' and hasn't been updated since, so that would explain why your car may or may not be on the list. Yes it says #900 on there, but it doesn't specify 900/1000 or 900/2000 and the car may have changed owners a couple time before you got it.

Anyway, I know #360/2000 is alive and being put back together out in the NW

515/1000 here just chimming in also. .Car has been in an out of the shop a real Bruch K special.. ;(.. But she is on here way back..

4wheelsqueal

I was wondering where 1320 went. saw that car in ripon last year at a shop beig worked on.

ItsJae21

622/1000 is mine in the grey color. sent standalone fuel management system, back to electromotive. yeah! hopefully that will fix the problem!!!!!!!!!

prove_it

Bring out your dead! Lol.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts