The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Any one have JDM CAPS

Nabeel

I need part number of JDM VR4 Rear bumper. Also Front bumper if possible.

fuel

with my CAPS it gives me *NO DATA* for the part number of the rear bumper skin itself, however MB861229 (which has been superseded by MR555950) is the part number of the 'FACE KIT, RR BUMPER WHITE'. MB546011 is the part number of the metal bracket and MB546095 (superseded by MB545972) is the chrome bumper moulding.

As for the front bumper it's the same deal for the bumper skin itself, with the part number of the bumper kit (skin, moulding and clips) is MB860495. Reinforcement is MB642373 while moulding by itself is MB545972. This is for the 'Evolution' type bumper with the extra vents down the bottom.

Nabeel

Thanks'

GSX_TC

how could someone over here in the States order one new like that over there?

Nabeel

I am not from the USA. If i could get one. I may able to ship to others in the USA if interested.

GSX_TC

yes i would be interested in that.

Nabeel

I just ordered a new JDM rear pumper kit Part# MB861229 from Mitsubishi (Not US) .It may takes a month to get it from Japan. I need to get approximate size & weight so I can check with Courrier how much they can forward to the US if any interested. Another thing is Some one please confirm the part number that i ordered. And confirm part number for the front pumper & brackets required. The price is about $620 for the front & $530 for the rear. based on numbers given above.

Nabeel

Any one can get AMG & eterna Gril part number also. I appreciate your help.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned