The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JDM part number??

strokin4dr

I need to replace a few of these bolts from a JDM front and rear bumper. These bolts hold the bumper covers to the support brackets at the top.

They may be used on usdm cars too. Can anyone find the part number?

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Point and click my friend.

https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genuine/unit?c=Mitsubishi&ssd=%24HQARW1d0AQABBkg0JQt6ZkMHfHhYTDo0WA%24&vid=4222&cid=3&uid=95737

PartsBase.org has gone offline. Based in the Bahamas, the word travelled quick around the net after I found it not responsive. They pulled somethint, maybe servers maybe worse.

Anywho, Partsbase.org was good, because when you clicked on a part, it would tell you what models in any of the four ASA programs (Gen Export, Europe, US/CAN, and JPN) it hit with.

I can't tell in the diagrams by picture, but if you point it out to us, it will give people reference to what is being said here.

Last edited:

pot

Staff member
Ryan, I know for a fact that bolt is also used on USDM galants. And it is not just used for the bumper but also the interior. If memory serves me, there are a few of those same bolts (the length may possibly be shorter) used on the Automatic Seatbelt track too. You shouldn't have any trouble locating them from JNZ but if you do please forward me the length of the bolt and I can compare it to what I have.

strokin4dr

It looks to me like it would be # 62994E in that diagram. I googled that part number and can't find an image to confirm it.

Pot, I'll get you a measurement.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts