The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

AMG/JDM Exterior Pieces.....

Jordangvr4

Quoting GSX_TC:
I think I remember it. It was a complete AMG kit in black Color IIRC

Quoting jcgalntvr4-244:
Quoting citymunky:
Quoting jcgalntvr4-244:
AMG parts are not hard to come by the prob is most people here dont want to put up the cash to get them.

The only real AMG parts I seen for sale since I owned GVR4s were 2 beat up spark plug rs.

There was a full AMG kit that sold on here a few years ago who bought it all?

Hmmmmm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

citymunky

Quoting citymunky:
Maybe JordanVR4 in NYC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif but that before I was active here (over 2 years ago)

I was close you just was the buyer.

Next time I go back home to the Bronx I would like to see meet up and see it in person.

images

Last edited:

turbowop

Well I guess if everybody is saying you can drill through tempered glass, you can. I had always heard differently. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

GSX_TC

Jordan your car is one of my personal favorites right up there next to 1051 man. i love the look of yours, it makes summit white ones look good haha. i too would also love to see it in person someday and take pics of our cars together. you think you can make it out to one of the shootouts?

EMX5636

I saw it at the Englishtown Showdown 3-4 years ago. It looks better in person, let me tell you. I was running the JNZ Tuning booth, so I didn't have a lot of free time, but I did try to check out the couple GVR4's there.

cheekychimp

Quoting turbowop:
Well I guess if everybody is saying you can drill through tempered glass, you can. I had always heard differently. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

The thing is though you aren't talking about just making a 1/4 inch hole. How are you going to bore it out to a diameter large enough to take the wiper arm?

JNR

I don't know the size, but bet they either make a fly cutter, hole "saw" or if you're good, a diamond burr. They drill large holes in glass all the time, so something is out there for the job if you must.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned