The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

alternator wiring

i have no idea where the little white wire should go, when i took off my alternator this wire was not connected at all? anyone know?

and another question i have is how do i switch out the old conection for my headlights to run on the new ones i have?

chucklesas

White wire goes to the Power Steering pump. It needs a female butt connector on the end of it.

chucklesas

Check out this thread: click

Last edited by a moderator:

Hertz

Staff member
Dunno about the headlight question... Cut, strip, twist, solder, shrink tube? :shrug: what else do you need? Oh, and what the heck are you doing?

well hertz i bought this car from rez down in bloomington normal, i cant run my high beams, thats what those connectors are for.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Did he have JDM lights on it or something? I can't remember.

rez

^That's right Dave, they were jdm lights

Are you just hooking up the high beams in the jdms or are you putting in totally different headlights?

i am just gunna hook them up now,same headlights just want to switch in these connectors you gave me.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned