The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Age of you VR-4 Owners?

I am 20 and bought my car when I was 19. Still owe my parents $1500 /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/banghead.gif

steve

Ray is an OG, I didn't realize that!

I'll be 48 in Nov. I met my badgeless in '93 at my sis in laws doctor friends home. He bought her new so as to not use his BMW and MB to take skiing. By the time I got her in '05 she had been thoroughly abused and badly mistreated. I'm proud of her regardless!

Just turned 28 this weekend. Got my galant 2 years ago from my buddy that got sick of trying to get it running. One oil line later and it ran like a champ. I immediately put a larger turbo on it and hope to drive it again someday. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/frown.gif

Dialcaliper

Almost 27. My dad bought the 91 galant from the dealership late in the year new (92's had already come out, it was between the white and a green 92). After my brother went off to college, my dad sold it to him for a dollar! After college, my brother was going to trade it back to my parents, and buy a Tahoe from my parents so he could tow a trailer of stuff across the country a couple times. (What was he thinking?). Anyway, my parents were about to sell it, and had already looked into listing it. I was off to college at this point, so I mustered up the courage and asked my dad...can I have it?

The rest is history - well almost - it's been sitting around for almost two years, and I just started rebuilding the motor - hopefully it will run again in about a year - stay tuned!

eterna

22 and my galant is 15 years old now.... SO she was born when I was 7 years old.. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

91vr4

Im 13, I had my galant when I was 12..

Last edited:

JNR

Avg age of vietnam soldier + 16...Sad thatI'm almost old enought ot be some of you guy's pops, lol /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

Boostin21

20... i have been driving Mitsus since i first held my lisence.

Last edited:

23, I got my GVR4 when I was 21, but I've been drooling over them since I was about 17-18.

Cornflake

20 here, picked up 666 about 4 months ago and have big plans for it. before that i had a 97 gst for almost 2 yrs. had to ditch it in favor of the awd hotness.

bustedsm

19!

Owned a 92 Laser AWD for the past 2 years and love it! Now I own that, 91 eagle talon awd, and #808/2000

18 when I got my eagle talon sold it cause I needed money for college, had way to much fun with that. Im 19 now and I picked up 159/1000 over the summer and I love it. I was 4 when it came out /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif The only problem is the car takes more money and time then my girlfriend /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/banghead.gif

Ya I agree but I hear about that all the time though. Im not going to lie I think shes jelouse of the car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts