The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Age of you VR-4 Owners?

GVR4kauai

Went to Zion Benton high school dude, cuz they kicked me out of the christian private school lol. Nice try thou, not lol! Your the frickin plague dude, and I'm still around because you guys don't run this forum, just ruin it! Atleast I clean up the crap stains you guys leave and delete my threads when there ruined by you guys. Id have a lot more to post and share if you guys would shut up and let me!

Last edited:

prove_it

Probably for being too cool.

EHmotorsports

img.php

Last edited:

GVR4kauai

Ah ben stiller I have his old 55" plasma in my house! Cool guy I miss working on his place here! Lol ah why did you change it? He had ben stiller posted before lol had to change it cuz it was to cool!

Last edited:

prove_it

Quoting GVR4kauai:
Went to Zion Benton high school dude, cuz they kicked me out of the christian private school lol. Nice try thou, not lol! Your the frickin plague dude, and I'm still around because you guys don't run this forum, just ruin it! Atleast I clean up the crap stains you guys leave and delete my threads when there ruined by you guys. If have a lot more to post and share if you guys would shut up and let me!

Well make your posts sounds like legitimate discussions and not whinny internet cry-baby BS.

prove_it

I have a lock of Ben Stiller's hair, does that make me cooler?

GVR4kauai

No that makes you creepy dude! You guys are really trying hard arn't you lol! Pathedick alright I'm signing of now, i gotta go work on the galant motor. You guys have fun with yourselves. Don't make to much a contribution to society while I'm gone! Would hate for that lol! Been fun lol

Last edited:

GVR4kauai

Cool but I'm Mexican not Puerto Rican lol

Jesus_Negros

Quoting GVR4kauai:
Went to Zion Benton high school dude, cuz they kicked me out of the christian private school lol. Nice try thou, not lol! Your the frickin plague dude, and I'm still around because you guys don't run this forum, just ruin it! Atleast I clean up the crap stains you guys leave and delete my threads when there ruined by you guys. Id have a lot more to post and share if you guys would shut up and let me!

That's the problem. You let us control what you post. Like i said....sensitive ass hoe

Jesus_Negros

You didnt reply to my pm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EHmotorsports

Quoting GVR4kauai:

Juan don't you have a 6th sense with fools like this? why didnt you tell me?

jnava

Staff member
Quoting GVR4kauai:

Well sh*t, that explains it all. Sorry guys, we have found a broken Mezican. I apologize for his irradick behaviour. Not your typical frijolero.

jnava

Staff member
Quoting EHmotorsports:
Quoting GVR4kauai:

Juan don't you have a 6th sense with fools like this? why didnt you tell me?

This bean never made it into the pot.....It happens.

GVR4kauai

I'm half stupid! Just as white as you all! Well not really I got a killer tan lol! Way to be axxholes and racist!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Fitting GIF. This thread is like Groundhog Day, but not funny.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned