The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Age of you VR-4 Owners?

GVR4kauai

Its funny how you guys picked um! I didnt say anything bad about anyone here! lol And I also sell parts and have a friend over sees in Japan looking for parts for me and anyone if they would ask! And I've been a tech for going on 16-17 years and know Mitsu's inside and out, along with many other cars and platforms. I am a excellent tuner and know multiple programs for many platforms and have plenty of cars I tune on the regular for friends here. It's you guys who don't let me have any potential here.

I live on a small island in the middle of the pacific and have from what I know the only gvr4 that survived here, along with 3 other dsm's a Vw and a jeep. I can't work because of some messed up tendons in my hands that cause gnarly pain all day and make it impossible to do just about anything. But I still keep busy, I have a awesome supporting family, great friends at my church who race with us too! I help run a small shop with my friend and wrench on my cars even thou it kills. I've helped start kauaiscca and we are having our first event this sept at pmrf, the huge naval airstrip on island.

I rebuild turbos and well anything for friends anytime they ask and help them all the time over the phone! Ive Made hundreds of friends on Dsmtuners and a lot of them call me for help long before they think of posting! I am a musician and can play just about anything, but am very limited now due to my injuries. I've been in plenty of bands in Chicago back in the day. Even played a few shows with my boys from Chevelle, who I grew up with! Yes the band Chevelle not the car although I still have my 71 chevelle in my parents garage!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I could keep going but I won't! It's you guys who write me off without giving a chance to know me! All I did was post my age and about my cars and this is where we are at! Way to go guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
Quoting GVR4KUNTY:
Ive Made hundreds of friends on Dsmtuners

Best quote ever.

Jesus_Negros

Yeah that's cool you want to fit in and all. But we're here to ruin the forum so...zero fucks.

Say flyin hawaiin..."zero fucks".

You're just too easy.

LIV4PSI

You've been here two years and have a post count of 200, and half of those are this nonsense. I wasn't saying you don't posses mechanical knowledge, but you sure don't use it to help out anyone here that I've ever seen.

Just like Mike V., I think everyone takes it too far. But it happens for a reason

Last edited:

GVR4kauai

Ya I have so why is that funny? Hmm I wonder why!? Maybe because every time I post something you guys crap in it!! Lol to funny I have close to 2k post in tuners all helping from the day I signed up there! And ya I've been on here for 2 years exactly when I got my galant, why would have been here before that? And no I don't try and fit in, I do fit in just fine always have and always will! Yes I was a very popular kid In School and had any girl I wanted, played sports and had the band that everyone wanted to have play at there party! I'm sure most of you try real hard to fit in, but for me I don't have to! I'm happy with who I am and what I do and know. I don't know why you think a couple of pricks on a forum are going to change any of that! Lol

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

You're the funny. Nothing else. Don't be such an e-puss and everyone will back off and treat you normally.

GVR4kauai

How am I a ***** for sticking up for my family and myself? Like I said not going to let a few pricks ruin my day or change how I am!

Jesus_Negros

Sticking up? We're just f***ing with you.

GSTwithPSI

Quoting GVR4kauai:
Yes I was a very popular kid In School and had any girl I wanted, played sports and had the band that everyone wanted to have play at there party!

I'm starting to think we might be the ones getting trolled. Kauai, is this a serious statement?

GVR4kauai

Ya!! What's the big deal you don't believe me? I even was the one with the bad ass muscle car lol! 71 chevelle love that car. I even threw a water ballon at the bad ass kids girlfriend over the balcony of our library for part of our senior pranks, and got away with it lol. My teacher stuck up for me and said I was in his class the whole time lol. We also let cows I from next door and played paintball in the school cafeteria lol! And we had the paint ball squad that no other county could touch, the OGP's! I was also one of the best skateboarder and snowboarders around the area for awhile! Now its crazy very town has a skatepark and shop lol. We skated the streets and went to the pit In Rockford or 4 sessions in Milwaukee. But most nights you could find me down town Kenosha, sick place to street skate!

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

You miss those times huh?
When everyone liked you.

jnava

Staff member
IM f***ing DYING MAN.........lol

GVR4kauai

Nope not at all still the same way dude! Actually even more now thanks to the internet and stuff lol! I'm not you guys I actually have a life!

Jesus_Negros

Yeah you're validated by cool

GSTwithPSI

Quoting GVR4kauai:
Nope not at all still the same way dude! Actually even more now thanks to the internet and stuff lol! I'm not you guys I actually have a life!

I had a life.

Now, I'm wholly consumed with reading your hilarious posts in this thread.

Last edited:

turbowop

Quoting GVR4kauai:
9453fd291d9f59c.jpg

GVR4kauai

Lol to funny. I know I can't throw now so? Injury to my wrist rem, so not that funny guy. Keep trying, and all I'm trying to say is I'm nothing like what you guys make me out to be! Messing around or not there's no reason to be pricks to everyone you come in contact with, internet or not. I'm not some loser hiding behind my computer trying to be someone I'm not!!

Last edited:

EHmotorsports

Quoting GVR4kauai:
Ya I have so why is that funny? Hmm I wonder why!? Maybe because every time I post something you guys crap in it!! Lol to funny I have close to 2k post in tuners all helping from the day I signed up there! And ya I've been on here for 2 years exactly when I got my galant, why would have been here before that? And no I don't try and fit in, I do fit in just fine always have and always will! Yes I was a very popular kid In School and had any girl I wanted, played sports and had the band that everyone wanted to have play at there party! I'm sure most of you try real hard to fit in, but for me I don't have to! I'm happy with who I am and what I do and know. I don't know why you think a couple of pricks on a forum are going to change any of that! Lol

Home school and moms don't count. we could care less if you were/are popular with whatever click you used to hang with. its who you are today that makes you the man you will be in the future. you could be the queen of England for all I care. I do not and never will care to know you. not with how you have acted and reacted to others in this community. you are a plague to this community and frankly I am surprised you are still around. people have been kicked for far less of an attitude.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned