The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

2fasdsm, Jason Talbot, jpasuspension, jet performance

Gray Monster

I purchased 2 sets of front and rear adjustable control arms from Jason Talbot over 1 year ago (April/May) for Fathers day 2008 . I sent final payment in July 2008 as he requested, and told me the parts were ready to ship. After much runaround and excuses, I received ONLY ONE front set and the rear set in October 2008. The one front set I received is incompletly assembled and missing parts. I can not install as is; I have the useless parts in my storage; still in the Edelbrock manifold box he used to ship. He shipped from a Dodge dealership under a different name other than his. I requested a refund and he will no longer return my emails. I have lost communication with him and I am seeking advice, if anyone can help me recover my money. Much appreciated.

This is the original purchase order:
2 Front sets: Tubular single adjustable w/camber bolt kit and Whiteline or Stock rear bushing
1 Rear Upper set: Adjustable upper camber arms with hardware (-3.5* to +4* caster.)
1 Rear Lower set: Rear lower adjustable with sway bar provisions

After a little research online, I learn that I am not the only one who has been defrauded by Jason Talbot.
vendor review: JET Performance

Beware of Jason Talbot
aka 2fasdsm
aka jpasuspension.com
aka [email protected]
aka Mrcoop
aka mr50coop2
aka [email protected]

thecman02

I'm waiting on a refund from this guy too. Lots of promises of delivering parts, but never happened. Then promises a refund but that isn't happening too. Its been almost a year for me.

I have been paid in full for over a year as well... Told me they were done, after 3weeks of them not shipping, I drove 2hours to pick them up for Jason to not answer his phone. Next I was told he "sold" mine by accident. Been waiting for a refund since spring!!!

thecman02

I haven't gotten a hold of him in a couple months now. Last time I called he was just blabbing about how he doesn't rip anyone off and he will pay back the money. Its about time to organize a visit.

9Am, 2-2-10
I just got a call from Jason asking for my paypal. He said that he would at least be putting part of the $ in, in the next couple days. I'll keep you posted

edit- $130 received... Something is better than nothing

Last edited by a moderator:

thecman02

He contacted me for the first time in months too. Only through email. He was asking for transaction history's because he believed he had payed me back in full;however, I gave him the records I have kept showing that it wasn't true. We'll see what comes out of it as well.

thecman02

No progress. Just wondering if Kryger has gotten any more back.

cman - No other contact, I keep trying. Tomorrow, sunday the 9th, I will try again

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned