The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

21st Annual DSM/EVO Shootout 2013 Aug 16-18 Norwalk, Ohio

GSX_TC

^^Gotta bring the VR4 man, and congrats on your 1year. Me and my chic are driving all the way out there too.

ade

i want to come! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

GSX_TC

That's what she said /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

GSX_TC

Lol

ade

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting LIV4PSI:
I will be camping at Milan. Alpha male was there as well last year

I'll be there with my girl, my brother will likely be there with his car too. Keep your eyes out for the turbo 70's mitsu's.

983785_10152874515120508_1030710295_n.jpg

Redwood

Alpha Male what day are you heading down to the shootout? it would be cool if we could get a group rolling together. im just aboot an hour north of you and i no a guy from chicago said something earlier aboot a group cruise in. would be sweet to roll into the dyno day.

IncorpoRatedX

I'm probably going to roll in with most of my friends from chicago, I'm not sure if AMS is coming in for the entire event or just for sunday, but I'll likely be headed in mid-day saturday, i pretty much only go to see people and watch the sunday drags.

holeshotmoe

Man, reading this has got me seriously thinking about making this. Can't make the whole weekend though...probably Sat night and Sunday.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

It's the 3 days worth taking off from work man. Friday is the dyno day at Buschur racing, sat is the autocross and when everybody parks together. And sunday is the drag racing.

I work 19 hour days right now between 2 jobs and still made time for this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

GSX_TC

35 more days!

MellowVR4

Im trying im trying lol i atleast wanna get it running a week before shootout, so i can drive it for a week incase sh*t happens.

LIV4PSI

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif That's my plan too Mellow. I'm trying to avoid what I had to deal with last year. Finished the night before, had to fix a fuel leak the morning we left, battery was sh*t so we had to use a jump box every time, and the steering was still crooked from installing a new rack.

Redwood

hope to have my car done next week so i can put some miles on her before having to drive it 4 hours down there. im pretty pumped for it. my car is at force engineering if you have seen the pictures on facebook today aboot the treadstone with a/c. lol

Where are you guys staying? I have a room at the Econolodge. My Galant definitely won't be there this year, but I'd like to meet some of you guys from this forum.

GSX_TC

550 will be at the all american inn. But after I get settled in there, I'll go clean her up then go and visit the other hotels.

Redwood

oh cant wait to see all of the bad ass cars again this year. its gettign so close its crazy.

andrew4g63

Just got 1706 tuned so I'm ready to go!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned