The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

21st Annual DSM/EVO Shootout 2013 Aug 16-18 Norwalk, Ohio

blackvr4

IMG_2671.jpg

Hey nice picture of my car mike! Last dsm shootout I brought my DSM, hopefully I can get my Galant over there this year too!

desant78

Quoting gizmovr4:
Hmmm - never been to the shoot out. Sounds like a good time !! 431 will attend this year and represent in the street class !! Since the car will be in street trim I will also meet up and cruise with the vr4s. I look forward to meeting some of you guys !!

I will drag Nate with me and his car code name "crabby"

Sweet! Im trying to rally some south nj vr4s to meet up and roll out to dsmshootout. 995 is doing great, and if its alive im in.

GSX_TC

Gizmo's VR4 is coming?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif This is gonna be one hell of a shootout! I can't wait to see and hear That car in person. And also can't wait to take pics of it in our lineup of VR4's. God I can't wait till august!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quoting blackvr4:

Hey nice picture of my car mike! Last dsm shootout I brought my DSM, hopefully I can get my Galant over there this year too!

Is that you Art? The white one on the end right?

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

That has to be his, 1501 is the other white one. Although his name is blackvr4, and you have the only Nile Black car in the pic

GSX_TC

here's one of the other 2 that wasnt in the lineup when we took pics.

photoVR4.jpg

MellowVR4

Quoting GSX_TC:
my new years resolution was to go this year so im gonna try so hard to make this happen and plan extra early in advance, got my hotel room booked and everything. motel 6 is all booked btw so dont even bother calling. i wanted to go stay there this year due to the low rate they are gonna have but they were booked before it wasa even 2013 Lol

So wat hotel are you staying at?

GSX_TC

I'm booked for The All American Inn. (419) 663-1922 415 Milan Ave
Norwalk‎ OH.

Where are you staying?

LIV4PSI

I wonder if that is the hotel rift beside the Milan campsite. That would be cool. I always stay at the campsite, and I believe Alpha Male does as well

MellowVR4

Quoting GSX_TC:
Norwalk‎ OH.

Where are you staying?

I'm tryina figuer that out, its pricey ha. I'm gona check prices for that hotel tomorow. How much r u paying?

Also u had to pre pay right?

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Quoting LIV4PSI:
I wonder if that is the hotel rift beside the Milan campsite. That would be cool. I always stay at the campsite, and I believe Alpha Male does as well

nope thats not the same one, but i did stay at that hotel your talking about in 2011. its right across from it, i believe its the econolodge or something. the all american inn is more closer to the track. I always drive through the campsite though to check out all the cars and take pics. So if your staying there you'll see me in the VR4. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quoting MellowVR4:
Quoting GSX_TC:
Norwalk‎ OH.

Where are you staying?

I'm tryina figuer that out, its pricey ha. I'm gona check prices for that hotel tomorow. How much r u paying?

Also u had to pre pay right?

well the rate right now is dirt cheap but come Shootout time, the rates nearly triple. it';ll be about 400 something for like 3 days if i remember correctly. And you dont have to pay until you get there. I did give them my card number though to hold the too room. but they wont charge anything until i get there and check in.

Last edited:

MellowVR4

ok ill check, i might stay at that one.

GSX_TC

Cool, it would be nice to have another VR4 there.

MellowVR4

Is there alot of people their on sunday? or do most people start to leave?

GSX_TC

Hotel or the Track?

MellowVR4

both

LIV4PSI

No one is really at the hotels anymore on Sunday. Checkout is noon, and the races start before that. The racetrack is just as busy on Sunday as it is on Saturday. Sunday is the day of eliminations.

MellowVR4

Im most likely gona be staying at the super 8.

GSX_TC

Quoting LIV4PSI:
No one is really at the hotels anymore on Sunday. Checkout is noon, and the races start before that. The racetrack is just as busy on Sunday as it is on Saturday. Sunday is the day of eliminations.

^^
What he said

MellowVR4

YEA, mee either. ill probably have the ugliest gvr4 there, She needs some bodywork /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif But hopefully i would have alot more power to the wheels by then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif After that ill start the bodywork

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned