The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

21st Annual DSM/EVO Shootout 2013 Aug 16-18 Norwalk, Ohio

PolskiVR4

Is that at Boostin?

MellowVR4

What did u put down?

GSX_TC

25 more days!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Redwood

wow already under a month away this year has been flying by. cant wait to see all the bad ass cars again..

Epifool

Mike, every time i see pics of samara, i fall a little more in love with those jdm bumpers. Beautiful car.

GSX_TC

Thank you Sir! I really wanna get a few more things fit the outside then give her a better paint job then call it done (cosmetically) you coming to the Shootout right?

vr4play

I hope to bring one of my cars up there but neither one of them run at the moment. I would love to come do the auto-x and see if I can beat up on some evo's. She is handling really well right now. I just have to get rid of this darn tick. I think I'm going to try and stay at this campsite everyone is talking about. I've spent enough money on the car that a hotel isn't really in the budget.

GSX_TC

Do you think you'll be able to get any one of them running in time?

LIV4PSI

VR4play's one car is getting the wrist pins replaced, so I doubt there is any chance of it making it.

Only 3 weeks left! This time that Friday I should be enjoying a beer at the Milan campsite, getting ready to head over to Buschurs. I f***ing love the Shootout /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Epifool

Would love to, but not sure as of yet.. stella's still rockin' the stands. Really tho, i've done a buttload of stuff for her. New(er) interipr, lsp mbc, trans, clutch n pp, jdm front turnys, sleeving some of the crispy ass underhood wires, prettyin up the bumper and puttin that honkin ass fmic in stealth mode... probably more, but im pretty well down to nuts n bolts now... crossed fingers to get to the shootout. Itd be nice to put some faces with names.

MellowVR4

Im stretching it, might make it, might not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

LIV4PSI

You guys need to man up. I have to replace both metal brake lines to the rear, POR and reassemble my entire rear suspension, and rebuild my driveshaft still. I'll be damned if I don't make it

MellowVR4

I know man, just not tryina rush it before i forget something. hopefully get my turbo all mocked up tonight. Trust me i really dont wanna miss this sh*t.

vr4play

My plans are to pull the engine apart this weekend and order parts and re-assemble next weekend. I know things don't ever go as planned but 3 weeks is a long time for me. I just hope there is nothing wrong with the piston as that will throw a big wrench into the plans. At this point I have no real idea what is wrong with it. I just don't feel comfortable beating it with the tick that it has. My other car just need for me to give it a little tlc. The poor thing has been sitting in my driveway for about 2 years. I've driven it a few times. It needs a battery and for me to mount up a new set of tires and do the rear brakes. It's gotten some cancer so It's not a pretty as it once was. The roof rails are rusting out and the second hood is rusting in the same place as the first one.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

I hope you can figure it out and get it back on the road in time.

20 More Days!!!

Last edited:

VR4_1752

Just got mine back together last night, still have to get tires and fix a few small things. I really want to go, anyone think there are still hotel rooms available?

LIV4PSI

There will still be rooms, just not at the main, closest hotels. There are always room in Milan or closer to Cedar Point

GSX_TC

Quoting VR4_1752:
Just got mine back together last night, still have to get tires and fix a few small things. I really want to go, anyone think there are still hotel rooms available?

Pretty sure the All Amercan Inn in Milan still has rooms left. (419) 663-1922
415 Milan Ave

Happy Bday btw

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts