The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

hello everyone

Thank you. I got it cheap with evrything listed except the aem ems and the cams previous owner couldn't start it. And it didn't start cause of the spark plugs were wet. To much fuel and no tunning. I bought it and the same day car was starting. I was happier than pig in s*#t.

DR1665

Wow. This thread went from zero-to-ghey in no time.

Jersey,

I think the things to remember about all the more-anal-than-usual anti-DSM and grammar comments is that, so long as people think of GVR4s as 4-door DSMs, they will be valued as such. The mouth-breathing, numbskull, sh*t-heels will keep buying them because they can't afford the insurance on a DSM. DSM used to mean "Going fast with class," but over the years, it devolved into "Half-ass and crass." Hamfisted choads slapping whatever bootleg Ebay bullshit on their cars without doing a lick of maintenance, resulted in a blight on the DSM community.

To call a GVR4 a DSM is a sign of ignorance. Nothing wrong with simply not knowing. Many of us didn't when we walked through the door here. The thing is, continuing to call a GVR4 a DSM when you know full well it is not is a sign of a different kind of ignorance. Lazy, irresponsible, douchebag, fucktard choad ignorance. That's the sort of vibe that infected the DSM world a few years back and we'd prefer it not make inroads here.

Beyond that, the spelling/grammar thing is on the same tip. By taking the time to make intelligent posts and replies, you not only make yourself look better, but you show the more seasoned members of the community respect in the process. On top of that, when others come into our house and browse for tech or a Galant of their own, they're more likely to bring their A-game when they do register, because that standard will be set.

It all boils down to character and pride. You've got a damn nice Galant there. You wouldn't half-ass something under the hood, would you? You wouldn't want someone to suggest that you had! And you damn sure wouldn't want some wankster in a goofy hat to offer you $1500 for your "4-door DSM" either.

Before the cars can be legit, the owners and the community must be legit.

img.php

LOL. Welcome to the fray.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned