The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

hello everyone

The manual is called english class, most schools today have one although apparently not everyone pays attention.

Lonewolf64

The deal is simple. If you can't use proper grammar then you should not have the privilege of posting and expecting people trying to help you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

boostedinaz

Welcome. Typing correctly is a big deal here and doing so will make your stay more pleasant. It's really not that hard and says a lot about a person.

Ok everybody i get it. WOW kind of uptight here every body should relax a little bit. dont take it to heart im pretty sure theres bigger problems in the world than one or two mispelled words

raptorWagon

Yeah, one or two once in a while slides by, but every other word in your posts is overkill and annoying, that's why everyone was jumping on your case.

Is the wop back from woplite mode? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Jertech; We've all got reemed for spelling, ect...(well not all of us, but a handfull). Just clean it up a little and you won't have a problem. You will definitely recieve more help too. It makes post's alot easier to read and follow that way. The search function can be difficult to use but also helpfull once figured out. Just give some effort in your typing of post's, and the effort in helping you with your problems increase. Believe me, it took about two days of people ass reeming my posts when I first joined to clean it up before it sunk in that people weren't being dicks, but trying to help me in the long run. Follow these simple rules of thumb, and you'll be just fine..........or" iiiiight", /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif just joking.

524of1000

I haven't /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif lol j/k

524of1000

oh,wait...yes I have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif lol

Jajaja thats funny. Ill try my best to clean it up. aiiiight J/k /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

boostedinaz

Quoting jertech:
Ok everybody i get it. WOW kind of uptight here every body should relax a little bit. dont take it to heart im pretty sure theres bigger problems in the world than one or two mispelled words

I love it when people think doing something correctly is up tight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Yes, the world has a lot going on, but when I am on a Galant forum I'm not worried about saving the world.

turbowop

Quoting Dbossman:
Is the wop back from woplite mode? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Woplite was a joke. I can't access that username anymore. Besides, I said "please" up there in one of my posts. I don't think I was reaming too harshly.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned