The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My new vr4

my name is randy have always cruised through here from time to time and was told about this forum froM friends jonvr4 and 671/2000 but now that I'm part of the family wanted to say.

prove_it

Hello newbie!

Welcome to our little corner on the web.

s.jpg

g.jpg

d.jpg

f.jpg

a.jpg

Nice car! I like how the front bumper is cut along the fin lines. I'm planning to do that when I get a chance to install the jdm fmic on my car.

, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif thanks shes dirty right now but thats for sitting forever but most thanks to ian he took great care of this care and im glad someone like myself has gotten it instead of soemone who wont respect this car needs a little work but i will update some pics once the water pump and mitsu belts are on and the car rolling and u guys will see some fabolus pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice find man, did he debadge the rear and put it under the hood?
or is that vr4 under the hood to the right of the vin from another car?

Was wondering the same about the underhood badgeing!!?? Good lookin ride though!

This one is a 92 and it looks as if its from another car I like the touch that it adds

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned