The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Here.

Hi all. My name is Tony. I'm new here to this forum, but not to the 4g63. I have been working on them since 2003. I had several 1g DSM, never a GVR4 or 2g. I even a monster track car with a 42r. Yet that car never made it to the track. It was parted out this past January on several forums. I am member on ECMLink, DSMTuners, CCDSM and now here. My WHP was 522 @ 20psi with meth on pump. Family came first, so i had to part with it. Now I just about done with my daily that needs some odds and ends, its a 94 Talon DL w/ 4g63. Hence, 1 slow 4g63 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

In any case, I signed up, because i was looking for a part for a special project that i will be building. No matter where I looked, I always ended up here. So i would guess that it was inevitable for me to join.

Thanks for your time, and i will continue to browse around the forum.

Tony R.

the race car...
click

my pc with all my pics and vids just crashed. dam vista. hopefully the transfer went good.

CHASSIS_00330.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned