The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Here

Diego

I could spot a dsm vr4 3si from anywhere... if you didn't see it, first pic far right hand corner up top.... it was the first pic and I caught it before I noticed your bigger car in the same picture.

Diego

Quoting RyanInWheeling:
Just want to chime in and say she didn't just obtain a modified car she has had her fair share of knuckle busters and rolled around on our dirt garage floor installing drive shafts and transmissions.... and she is smoking hot

God your lucky

Brunoboy

Quoting RyanInWheeling:
.... and she is smoking hot

Pics or Ban! lol jk jk

+1 on the pic of the smoking hot gear chic. Time to bring back the "girls of gvr4.org" thread Ryan. If you got it, flaunt it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RyanInWheeling

img.php

Nice bro! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Doing well Ryan, doing well. She's beautiful, rocks tattoos, and helps you work on G rides? Definitely a keeper.

524of1000

The bay looks pretty clean, what mods does she have (the car, not the girl)

Tre3zy

welcome to the board....

VR4girl

Mods:

2.3l sroker
50 trim
272/cams
660 injectors
3" exhaust
Wilwood brakes

Just to name some......and yes its faster than Ryan's!!

u need to get out of that 50 trim with a 2.3 stroker and put a real turbo on there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

VR4girl

Give me time man I've literally had this car for 2 weeks....I'm a mom of a 5 year old and a 26 year old(sorry babe), I work 40+ hrs a week, and still learning what all this mod car stuff is. I have good intentions of doing a lot with this car!

You've got a great start! There's not much else you need to do with it for what it sounds like your purpose is for the car(DD). A mother of 2....woop's....sorry Ryan, doesn't need a track star car. Just something peppy, and pretty. Besides a 50trim is plenty enough for a daily. Plus it's summit white, say no more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned