The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Precision 1000cc injectors ***Sold***

FCR

Precision 1000cc injectors $225 shipped(obo)plus paypal fees in the lower 48 or send as gift. I'm selling this injectors bc i'm gonna set up the car with e85 and i'm gonna use a bigger ones. i did the clean and flow test with Fuel Injectors Clinic last december there're in perfect working condition. Thanks

Last edited:

147/1000

I want these really bad! I'm still waiting to get my money back from UPS because they lost the last set I ordered. If I get my money back before they sell I will defiantly pick these up from you!

Galantvr4559

Are pte injectors ok to use with e 85? I read somewhere pte dont recommend using e85 with there injectors. And I want them if so.

FCR

Yes they still available

FCR

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gifBump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned