The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Valve cover, injectors, SAFC 2, prices shipped, paypal posted

IncorpoRatedX

Hello VR4 crew, I'm cleaning some stuff out of my shop, it's been a while since I owned a VR4, I've been busy with other mitsu's but mostly older stuff so these days I rarely see a 4G63.

-I'm not that active on here anymore, so I'm posting my paypal, my prices are firm, if you want the items I've listed, you can paypal me at:
[email protected]

-If you have questions or you'd like to make an offer that I'll probably turn down, send me a text at 269.357.4372 and I can send you cat memes in response to your low ball offers.
9289d578bd15ef2a49b08482c8b5f755f4c8bcdc1fa803cd5af6fa12771b3cf9.jpg

-I'm not open to any trades, but thanks for thinking of me when trying to part ways with your paint ball equipment and sub woofers.

Paintball_thumb.jpg

SOLD SOLD SOLD Red Galant VR4 valve cover, in good shape, missing the pcv breather but otherwise without flaws or stripped holes:
$100 shipped in the lower 48 states
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Set of 550cc injectors
maybe 10 miles on them, car was parted out shortly after it was running.
Fuel Injector Clinic 550cc injectors
has all new seals and o-rings from FIC
$240 shipped in the lower 48 states

SOLD SOLD SOLD SAFC 2, black faced, works great, comes with secondary harness.
$200 shipped in the lower 48 states
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:

IncorpoRatedX

Valve cover and SAFC are sold. Thanks.

IncorpoRatedX

valve cover, safc and 50 trim all sold. post updated.

only thing left are the injectors. Paypal is posted

IncorpoRatedX

I still have the 550 FIC injectors for $240 shipped (in the 48 states)

I also realized I still have a set of yellow top, JDM 510 injectors, in good working order. $120 shipped (in the 48 states.)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts