The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GVR4 #5/1000 pics

shredder2010

Just a few pics of my galant i went out and took today let me know what you think. Thanks
Picture040.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture035.jpg

jnava

Staff member
Your ride is sweet, she looks great and that lip. That lip looks great, kinda want too. Kensington Grey is a good looking color. Props to your ride.

maroonmetallic

I think it looks great & Im glad someone took advantage of the "warm" weather before we get snow again.
But.. I think you should replace the corner lights w/ actual AMG-style ambers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Shawn

shredder2010

It was on there when I bought it I believe its just a home depot lip. I've been threw hell and back with the car and I've only owned it since me but over all its a great car I love it.

shredder2010

Since may*

steve

TOF's old car. Number five... no disassemble number five!

Car looks good, the raked stance looks kinda mean.

Home depot lip? Not sure how you fabricate a lip from HD. Booste controller or BLT, that I know, but the lip? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Not sure how that works, but the cars pretty clean looking. KG's growing on me........it's still summit white though, FTW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif Did you or the PO film the headlights, and is that a reflection on the hood in the first pic?

Last edited by a moderator:

turbowop

Bottom garage door seal is how you fabricate a lip from Home Depot. Search, n00b. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Why would I search for something I'm not interested in doing. Garage trim on your bumper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif I got your noob!

turbowop

Whether or not you want to do it, you asked about it and that info is already out there JONG. Pwnt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsdunno.gif

shredder2010

I want to say its reflection or a bit of snow. Headlight I saw a pic of them thought they looked good so I did it again. Grill I believe is stoc. She's kinda clean she has some dents ill get tooken care of sometime and a little rust under the doors and underneth that ill take care of at some point.

I think we all have the infamous door rust.

Wop,
JOIYMF!

Last edited by a moderator:

2of9

One of the nicer looking USDM fronts I've seen.

shredder2010

Really?! I thought it looks bad. I might clean up the cuts a bit they look like sh*t and keep it for when ever I get a bigger front mount. I got another one un cut that I'm about putting on that's in decent shape. I also got a BG one in good shape that a plan on selling eventually when I get to it haha

MellowVR4

Quoting OMFGeofffff:
That lip looks hawt. Details?

My friend had that car, and he was the one that put the lip on. Good old home depot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif the things you can do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

shredder2010

Mellow I might be shooting you a text about that d/s axle this weekend

MellowVR4

sounds good.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned