The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Newbie DSLR pics of #777

poppin3000

Went out last night and shot some pics of #777 on a Canon Rebel XTI. It was my first time using a DSLR--the only setting I
really messed with was turning the flash off. i took about 30 pictures but ended up only keeping 3. Tell me what you guys think!

The care is pretty much stock, doing some weight shedding stuff right now.

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

gtride

stop supporting FLAT WHITE paint job. get it cleaned up and make is shiny already.

You not a newbie anymore you had more GVR4s then some people combined /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

gtride

Flat white is pimping when its nice and flat. not when you rub your hand against it and paint stays on your palm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif did you get it cleaned up a little?

Not at the moment.

How is your palm? healed up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

poppin3000

bwuhahahaha

did I ever show you the cut?

check it out (off of my phone's camera):

IMAG0185.jpg

I finally replaced the death antenna with a non-power one from a junkyard galant. radio works well now too. The whole car is sort of clean now, but I'm thinking about buying a porter cable polisher to restore the shine.

Last edited:

AnotherNewb

Quoting gtride:
stop supporting FLAT WHITE paint job. get it cleaned up and make is shiny already.

You not a newbie anymore you had more GVR4s then some people combined /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You can't get the flux capacitor to engage with a glossy paing job (something about the atoms on the ends of the electrodes not becoming linear or something). Besides who cares how glossy it is as long as its the fastest color they made!!!

Good pictures, but with that much light I expect to see them in a car trader magazine.

poppin3000

no I just got lucky with those three shots + the xti is pretty badass like that. I am trying to expand my photoshop knowledge though

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned