The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I need a single din bezel

Hope I got that right...

Basically I have an aftermarket DIN radio and would like to put 3 gauges below it on a fabricated panel. I think it would look pretty stupid unless
I get the single DIN bezel.

Where do I get one from? Does a 1g DSM's snap right in?

Thanks

I believe the standard model galants of the same era have single dins. You might want to try a WTB thread in the buy section. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

raptorWagon

Like what I have? Talk to Curtis He has made quite a variety of these, I have a 5 gauge around here somewhere /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif.
IMG_1055.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I was going to get the gauge panel from Curtis, but I didn't know it would look good if I didn't run a double DIN Bezel.

I'll just get the panel from him and keep the single bezel. Thanks for the pic.

onesickcrx

What about something like this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I was happy with the way it came out/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Struc

This is what I did with a double DIN. I like it a lot.

Here is the link to the universal DIN Gauge pod.
click

It's meant to slide into a more solid DIN opening, but you can just bend the "fingers" that are supposed to hold it out a bit once inserted in the double DIN faceplate, and it holds perfectly.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned