The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Single din radio bezel

cupajoe

I'm looking for a single din radio bezel so I can put some gauges under my deck so let me know what you have.

Thanks, Joe

Last edited:

EgonOlsen

As a sidenote, I had the same thought as you, but as I noted others made a full 2din plate for gauges and radio.
as far as I can see using the single din surround its simply too big, the gauges wont fit in the single din spot in the surround.

Prolly why everyone made a 2din plate for it all and skipped the surround. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Picture from another member to illustrate my point, notice if you add the surround to that I doubt you could fit the gauges.

Last edited:

cupajoe

Quoting GSXCONVERT:
i have the surround with the pocket. $40 shipped.

I already have the pocket so not interested in the whole thing, is it all one peice? If not would you separate it? Let me know.

Thanks, Joe

cupajoe

Quoting EgonOlsen:
As a sidenote, I had the same thought as you, but as I noted others made a full 2din plate for gauges and radio.
as far as I can see using the single din surround its simply too big, the gauges wont fit in the single din spot in the surround.

Prolly why everyone made a 2din plate for it all and skipped the surround. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Picture from another member to illustrate my point, notice if you add the surround to that I doubt you could fit the gauges.

I like this idea, but I don't know how to go about making something like it. If someone had this for sale I'd be interested.

EgonOlsen

Well even if you used the single din bezel you still need a plate behind with circleholes in it for gauges.
so you end pretty much with the same work.

Im making 1 as we speak.

I took a piece from a cardboard first and made it in that until its how I want it. with holes and everything.
Then I bought this: Carbon Fiber Sheet
you could also make it of Alu and coat it after. but im going the full CF.

The you just put your cardboard sheet on the CF sheet and cut. then end.

cupajoe

Bump, still looking for the single din bezel without a pocket. GSXCONVERT, does the pocket separate?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned