The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

just a teaser pic

fuel

great now you just need to get rid of those balloons and run some negative camber. what's the width and offset of those suckers?

fuel

but sticking out of the guards a few inches like that?? it just looks all kind of wrong.

I always wondered how those wheels would look on a vr4.

They're off a Crown Vic/Grand Marquise from the early to late 90s. They are 16x7 +10-ish. There are two versions both available with a polished lip or fully painted. The difference between the two versions are in the lug area - there are the star ones like above and ones with some of the mesh design coming into the lug area a bit like old sir meshies.

Those tires appear to be 225/50R16.

(sorry, is my geek showing again?)

IncorpoRatedX

doesnt look too bad in my opinion... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

edit; the rear seem to be sticking out quite a bit.

f*** it, cut the fenders and throw a set of these flares on it

click

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes it does stick out about an inch sad because it looks so good on the car. This set up will work if you coilovers and you use a smaller tire like 205/45/16

fuel

^^ my thoughts exactly! get some low profile tyres with a bit of stretch going on, some negative camber and it would really look good.

GSX_TC

those rims dont look all that bad on a VR4, i like it

H05TYL

No flares.

205's + Camber + Lower = win.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned