The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

550's Teaser Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus_Negros

The problem is not good psychiatrist. It's people not going to see them. If you're not forced to go (which is for special circumstances) then you won't see one.

coyotes

Isn't this the kind of person the military WANTS? they want killers, not teddy bear snugglers

Jesus_Negros

Negative. If you're going to kill they want you to have a stable mind. I've yet to meet a person in the military who loves it when they kill someone. Except in movies. You're either a troll or an idiot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

EgonOlsen

Exactly, you want someone stable before you hand them a loaded weapon.

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
The problem is not good psychiatrist. It's people not going to see them. If you're not forced to go (which is for special circumstances) then you won't see one.

It was some years ago I was in the army, but back then we did get evaluated by a psychiatrist before we where even allowed into the army.

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
There can only be one troll......

pot

Staff member
Quoting mitsuturbo:
I just had to dig this up for comic relief. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

PolskiVR4

Quoting LIV4PSI:
Never seen this thread before, I'm glad I finally got to see Cheeky dressed as 50 pence /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Ive been around for a while and haven't seen those pics either, wonder how old they really are? But thanks for the laugh!

JamesFoster

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif whoa, this place used to be fuckin hilarious! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

raptorWagon

I think even uncleben4rice would be crackin jokes in this thread then it would be on like donkey kong lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned