The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

550's Teaser Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

That car is looking great man! I think the grill should stay, it suits the car. And I don't see what the problem is with the exhaust looks mean.

BTW don't take the negative comments to seriously, nothing wrong with being pasionate about your car, especialy if you have put so much into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

GSX_TC

Thanks Justin, Yeah i might still get an Eterna grille and paint it Nile Black and just keep both to change them every now and then when i feel like it. because i really like both of them.

I think what people fail to realize is that my cars are my life. other people have other things they are much deeper into like drinking, gambling Boats, sports, games or whatever. for me its my cars. they are a reflection of me and no words can describe how much i love them and how much they are my world to me. Im just soo crazy about them and they make me feel soo amazing.

Last edited:

Diego

So still killing, or wishing/thinking/delving in killing someone because of their opinions.. you find that still okay.....

I can't deny your car looks good, and you have invested time/money/sex/blood/sweat/feces, but for you to say outlandish things are fine? You took only 1 thing from what I said, and still didn't make a point to validate your actions and words.

Diego

GSX_TC

dude what are you talkin about, when people talk sh*t about you, it naturally pisses someone off. of course i dont mean these things, and look back on it like yeah i need to relax, but dam when people say sh*t like go f*** yourself or eat a bag of baby dicks it just boils my blood.

anyways i gotta go now, gotta run some Aarons, i hope that helped answer whatever you were talking about.

yall guys take it easy

Mike

Quoting turbowop:
*errands, not aarons. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Maybe he actually has a wild pack of Aarons, and maybe they need their exercise?

mistaVR4

Aaron Rodgers?

OMFGeofffff

Quoting GSX_TC:
dude what are you talkin about, when people talk sh*t about you, it naturally pisses someone off. of course i dont mean these things, and look back on it like yeah i need to relax, but dam when people say sh*t like go f*** yourself or eat a bag of baby dicks it just boils my blood.

anyways i gotta go now, gotta run some Aarons, i hope that helped answer whatever you were talking about.

yall guys take it easy

Mike

Damn I hope you never play any xbox live or PS3. You'd be a trolls DREAM.

Ps: I want your jdm bumper.

Pps: Send it to me.

GSX_TC

Nah I'm not much of a game person. Glad u like the bumper. I just can't wait to get a front mount now. I'll prob also mount the oil cooler somewhere else to make room for the core, an STM kit will do.

IncorpoRatedX

Mike, if you want to kill someone every time they talk trash about your car, you need to give up on cars and walk away. You're obviously not mentally stable enough to be out in the public where others can see and judge you.

The simple fact that you flipped out on Diego after he called you conceited, (yes, it's spelled conceited you f***ing morons) yet you sit there and openly talk about how it's 'natural' for people talking sh*t to make your blood boil and make you want to 'put a bullet in their head' is completely out of hand.

Get some counseling kid, you've got some serious self esteem and anger issues, half the people on here that f*** with you probably actually like your car, they just f*** with you because you're so easy to set off. Meaning, it's not the quality of the car that's the problem; it's the owner.

Since I was a little kid I've gone to car shows, tons of them, my best friends dad would take us to a bunch every week in the summers. Over the years I saw some truly amazing cars, but over the years I also learned that the owner of a car can dramatically affect the way you look at that car. When the owner is a complete douche bag, the car loses any of it's luster.

SleepinGVR4

Quote:
Since I was a little kid I've gone to car shows, tons of them, my best friends dad would take us to a bunch every week in the summers. Over the years I saw some truly amazing cars, but over the years I also learned that the owner of a car can dramatically affect the way you look at that car. When the owner is a complete douche bag, the car loses any of it's luster.

Very true.

GSX_TC

^^so Josh, are you trying to say that I'm a douche bag?

pot

Staff member
Don't be a knuckhead Mike. Josh is politely reminding you not to be "that" douche bag. No one is devildogging you so take it easy. Yeah your given a hard time but its in good nature, remember that. Since your arrival to the forum the G members have witnessed the following:

- Mortar tube for an exhaust = fail
- Post to every godamn topic = fail
- Overly sensitive = fail
- Occasional maturity issues = fail

Yes you have a mortar tube for an exhaust. Yes, you are a bit sensitive. But for cryin out loud take some advice from fellow members especially your seniors; wise up and accept you have a few character flaws (who doesn't) learn from them and move on dude. Cool?

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting GSX_TC:
^^so Josh, are you trying to say that I'm a douche bag?

I dont "try" to say anything mike. Is that all you took from what I said??

GSX_TC

Goddamn man, everybody f***ing hates me on here.. Why do people have to be soo mean from the get go. After I submit my pics this weekend yall won't hear from me on here for a while, atleast until the shootout. i won't bother any of y'all anymore. I'm sorry for the ones that do not like me. And for saying things out of anger. From now on I'll only post updates on my car only in my members ride profile because nobody gives a sh*t about me or what I do or my car. Goodbye everyone, it was nice meeting the few that I got to meet in person. Maybe I'll see you at the shootout next year. And for the ones that hate me, you won.

Mike Valencia

mountaineerjeff

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting GSX_TC:
Goddamn man, everybody f***ing hates me on here.. Why do people have to be soo mean from the get go. After I submit my pics this weekend yall won't hear from me on here for a while, atleast until the shootout. i won't bother any of y'all anymore. I'm sorry for the ones that do not like me. And for saying things out of anger. From now on I'll only post updates on my car only in my members ride profile because nobody gives a sh*t about me or what I do or my car. Goodbye everyone, it was nice meeting the few that I got to meet in person. Maybe I'll see you at the shootout next year. And for the ones that hate me, you won.

Mike Valencia

Guess you missed my post in the calendar thread, the deadline has passed bud, you'll be submitting pictures for next years run if you send them in.

Also, I don't hate you, we're even facebook friends. But I don't hesitate to call out my real friends when they're acting like tools and I'm not going to hesitate pointing out your behavior to you. You should probably be a little more humble and just accept that it's not everyone here, you're the catalyst.

beaner

This thread is fun. A troll and his caught fish.

I like coming on here opposed to other 4g63 forums because there's not much bullshit to weed through. I used to regular dsmtuners years ago and I realized 75% of any given thread was completely useless. It would be a quality post, then 8 posts that could be basically deleted, then one quality post, etc etc etc. Trying to get information became frustrating. Lots of scrolling skimming and pages to click through. On here, that sh*t is to a minimum. I think most people on here feel the same, which is exactly why when someone posts just to post it's frowned upon. It would be better to have 150 posts of substance and quality information instead of 1500 posts of bullshit. Imagine if 10 people joined tomorrow and started posting 10x a day. I wouldn't even bother coming on here anymore. Quality > quantity.

Quoting GSX_TC:

Mike Valencia

f*** that. Don't tuck tail and run. Face the facts that some people aren't going to like every aspect of your car. Dont get angry over it every time someone says something, just ignore them. You don't mod your car for other people, do you? You mod it for yourself. So stop seeking approval.

Make one thread and put all your updates there. Don't make numerous threads every time you add a new part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned