The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EB: Stainless Ralliart door sills

89Mirageman

Actually its more like $100 when you add in the shipping cost.

RedTwo

....I've seen AMG ones that light up at night time.
How hard could it be to make those your self?
Oh, paging Mr. Curtis, Mr Curtis you have a telephone call... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

GIjoe

Quoting RedTwo:

4 real? any pics?

Tre3zy

Quoting RedTwo:
How hard could it be to make those your self?
Oh, paging Mr. Curtis, Mr Curtis you have a telephone call... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

LOL

Rausch

Quoting GIjoe:
Quoting RedTwo:

4 real? any pics?

Ala MERCEDES AMG. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RedTwo

Apparently I do have the photos on this computer...
Can't say if these are custom or not

img.php

img.php

img.php

MMCVR4

Quoting RedTwo:

I have a pair of RECARO seats like these, without the AMG logo, that came off an EVO III. They also came with factory brackets, but too bad they didn't bolt on the VR-4. I ended up using those seats on my MK1 MR2 Supercharged.

fuel

those recaros aren't the factory AMG seats, someone's just put the badge on.

H05TYL

They also aren't out of an evoIII.

Evo 1's and 1.8 gsr's had those seats with diff fabric and 'normal' headrests.

Fishnet recaro's were fitted in various other manufacturers cars as stock equipment though.

RedTwo

Yeah, looking at the photos again the fishnet seats are not actually the same car as the other 3 smaller photos. This is the remainder of the photos for that car which has Evo 2/3/4 style Recaros.
img.php

img.php

I'm pretty confident that this car was from Malaysia or a similar location, around 2004.

The fishnet ones were pretty common in the early 90s, I think Pajeros (Montero?) and Isuzu Bighorns had them.

cheekychimp

Quoting RedTwo:

img.php

img.php

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure those are just illuminated stickers/badges. I used to have a Ralliart one for my rear glass until the cops pulled me over for showing a light other than those permissible to the rear. I bet I could get an AMG one made if someone wanted one (or VR-4 for that matter). But I think it's pretty ricey to be honest. The only thing I saw that looked classy was red light under the dash that illuminated the footwells when the doors were opened. Domelight off, and no bulbs or LEDS visible, just a really soft warm red glow on the floor. Way cool.

Diego

^^^ricer or not that is by far one of the coolest acc.. for a car. That is just crazy. I think it would look nice anyway. If you can have them made lmk... monies in pp if you canz do it

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned