The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

rear door wont open

bob92vr4

my passenger side rear door will not open. I can hear the linkage moving inside the door has anybody else had this problem and what is the easiest way to fix it (i am guessing i have to take the door panel off from the inside just thought someone else might have some idea) and before the wise cracks yes its unlocked and i have tried both handles.

evo8ya

I would try to remove the inner door handle and try to get to the release rod, activate it manually to get the door open. Once the door is open, remove the panel and go from there to see where is came unconnected. GL

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts