The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

took some pix of 637

Tre3zy

it was a nice day here yesterday so i decide to was and detail the vr4 then my friend decided to do a lil photo shoot.... wat you guys think?

Tre3zy

actually i dont but i can take some a lil later today and post if up for you....

G

Staff member
Looks good, what spoiler is that on the trunk?

2of9

diggin the lip. what kind of lip is that?

Nartanian

Is that yellow tint over your fogs? Looks good.

Tre3zy

thnx for the comments guys.... the lip i got from boostx

Tre3zy

Quoting uncleben4rice:
nice car, can I drive it, mines is broke again.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

hey junius guess wat i just finished putting my 255FP 680cc and the chip.... im on set on 20psi on my 14b.... hahaha feels good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tre3zy

Quoting Junior392:
Nice setup. The car flows well. One of the few that have really caught my eye. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

thnx.... i try my hardest to keep her clean....

Myles

Quoting uncleben4rice:
nice car, can I drive it, mines is broke again.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Why does this not surprise me?

Looks good bro. What about the spoiler and fog light Q's? Are your trunk and hood carbon or fiber glass?

Tre3zy

oh sorry the trunk and hood i just painted flat black as well as the roof because it had oxidation on it....

wat i use for the spoiler took out the take they provide and put a heavy duty industrial double sided take i got from home depot.... this thing is not going anywhere:
click

this is wat i use for the fog lights:

click

Is that an evo diffuser on the rear I have a carbon fiber one could I install it? its from an evo 8

broxma

You cannot argue with clean. It is my goal to have people see my GVR4 or get inside and doubt the age of the car. This appears to be something of importance to you as well so I commend you.

/brox

Tre3zy

Quoting rockvr4:
Is that an evo diffuser on the rear I have a carbon fiber one could I install it? its from an evo 8

yes you can but you need to cut it.... because the diffuser is too long ill take some close pix of this tomorrow since 2 people are interested....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned