The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

waste o' greenbacks

Epifool

So, i picked up the new Dsport magazine.. bullshit. In the pics from the shootout, i saw one vr4, and it was in the distance. I feel like our cars should at least get a group pic in the mag. Anyone else?? Thumbs down to dsport for lack of love.

pot

Staff member
I agree. Maybe you can spearhead an effort to get Dsport right and wright their editor a letter. Perhaps even some of the members who attended East Coast MOD can get photos from that event in the pages of Dsport.

GSX_TC

I gave up on those guys, in 2011 they had horrible coverage, all they care about is EVO's. Our 12+ deep like line up of VR4's should be in Anyones coverage of the shootout this year. It's not easy getting that many of those cars together like that.

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

The D-Sport guys I have talked to at the Shootout have all seemed like douche bags. It's alright, /J will make up for their lack of coverage on his DVD

raptorWagon

Nothing ever seemed to come to mind when I hear Dsport, only honda and garbage. In light of this event should we now interpret Dsport as Douchebagsport lol?

Jesus_Negros

Thought it was a magazine for the D series honda engine. Never thought of looking.

presterone

Now is that depressing time when you figure out there is really no one who gives a damn about crazy fools like us and our galants. We are the forgotten few, the under dogs and those who haven't had one just don't get it.

I really wish there were more videos and coverage of these cars but then again its still a good feeling when someone has no idea what the car is and then take a ride in the passenger seat, or gets pooped on in a race.

GSX_TC

There will be coverage soon presterone, damm good coverage too. The guy that made last years awesome DVD is making another one this year too, it's just taking a few months because of all the editing and stuff he alone has to do but the DVD should be ready in time for Christmas. I'll make a thread Amd whore the sh*t out of it once I find out it ls ready to be purchased.

prove_it

I'm sure the datsun 510 crowds feel the same way, as well as the 3KGT crowds, the early 80's supra crowds, the old school audi guys, the sentra se-r crowds, ah hell I could go on and on.

Our old cars are awesome, but not very many people care about a faded paint hacked up looking car with rims and 300whp.

Modern cars get the attention, duh. That's just how it is. Quit complaining and build your car to get their attention. Wop did.

Drew84

Quoting Pot:
I agree. Maybe you can spearhead an effort to get Dsport right and wright their editor a letter. Perhaps even some of the members who attended East Coast MOD can get photos from that event in the pages of Dsport.

Not unless they paid me for them. I share them here because I'm part of the community and everybody appreciates them. I wouldn't give them away to some magazine that doesn't care.

BpuVR4

i was always miffed Subaru guys have their own magazine, and we don't. The only two car mags I read are Modified and Evo.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned