The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

rims

MRmeeTooxD

Ok so I hear the best size rims to go on the vr4 is 17".. an I just bumped into a good deal for 18 " xxr 522. For a 600 with tires. My car isn't lowered yet but I do plan on putting some eibach sportlines on monday. Would it be good?

EHmotorsports

Nope don't do it. Not even with camber plates.

LIV4PSI

18s look horrible anyways

prove_it

Or just do a 5 lug swap and put evo rims on. I got mine stupid cheap from a salvage yard in California. As in

dsmless

18x7 or even 18x8 wheels will fit, you have to use coilovers. Heres mines, bronze are 235/40r18 and silver 225/40r18 the latter is a 18x7 wheel. Silver is 4 lug, bronze are 5 lug.

turbowop

No, it's good that you passed on the deal. Width and offset play a large role in how they will look, and those would have been all wrong, regardless of diameter.

coyotes

Are you 4 or 5 lug? There are plenty of options out there that look good and have the right fitment.

MRmeeTooxD

I'm 4 lug right now. Definitely wouldn't mind 5 lug except, if I would have funded a great pair or 5 lug hubs along with some nice wheels..

coyotes

Get these:

click

17x9 +35 4x114.3

They are a cool wheel and I think they'd look good on VR4s. You can find em on Ebay. Rota has other styles too.

manikbastrd

link

Team Dynamics!!! Do it!

I want to run Pro Race 1's in white on my car. Worth every penny...

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned