The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

rims

EHmotorsports

Rotas have improved since the early days. We raced a T3 class Mini Cooper a on the rota slipstreams for 3 seasons with no issues.

coyotes

Quoting raptorreed:
Friends don't let friends buy Rotas.

It's not 2006 anymore! Subie guys swear by them. It's the XXR/STR chinabay ones that you should watch out for right now. Rotas are made in the Philippines.

minneSNOWta

Buy bobdole's Volk wheels.

coyotes

Quoting MRmeeTooxD:
Lol I saw some rota grids, they looked nice especially I have my vr4 that is Nile black. Check these out. click

those are nice.

Last edited:

MRmeeTooxD

The seller had a different price but he went up. But yea I would like str since everyone rocks xxr. But I'm gonna back off the wheel searching an just fix her up. I have everything set I just need more goodies from the mail. Along with time and Mr chi271》=].. owwwww and my birthday passed:/

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned