The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

About to buy some wheels, pretty sure these should work

cptncreme

so i have a '91 galant vr4 lowered on h&r springs with kyb agx's. i am wanting to get the following wheels:
xxr 527 17x7.5 +40. These should fit just fine if im doing my math correct right? going to run 235/45/17's.
heres a link: click

heres the specs off the page:
Specifications
Wheel Diameter 17"
Wheel Width 7.5"
Color Chromium Black
Lip Specs n/a
Bolt Pattern 4-100/4-114.3
Offset +40mm
Backspacing 5.82"
Centerbore 73.1mm
Approx. Weight 20.9 lbs
Manufacturer SKU 52777082N

Last edited:

citymunky

it will work.

I was looking at these for my Galant but in an 18. Post pictures when you get them. I'd be interested to see how they look.

transparentdsm

Quoting Lglracer352:
I was looking at these for my Galant but in an 18. Post pictures when you get them. I'd be interested to see how they look.

Glad to see you on the .org man!!

Quoting transparentdsm:
Quoting Lglracer352:

Glad to see you on the .org man!!

its been some time but starting to get back on the org.

How is the spacing between the rim and trailing arm?

thomcasey

Do you have perfect roads where you are? 18's are asking for bent rims since you will have to be so thin on the rubber to fit. 17's present real well and allow enough rubber to protect.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts