The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

This has also been covered but Fmic kit?

Brunoboy

I'm not springing for a ETS kit unless someone has one here for cheap. I've had. JonVr4 kit back in the days if any of you remember what that is. I'm wondering here who is running a 1g or 2g kit? Which one and what were the figment issues. I'm not afraid of grinding frame but would prefer to find out which one would be the easiest to make for and since DSM fmic are a hell of a lot cheaper than a Vr4 kit, I'd go that way. Thanks
-shane

LIV4PSI

I bought a 1g VRSF kit. I haven't installed it yet, but several others have

Brunoboy

Do you know what is needed to make it fit? And what turbo? Down facing ?

bmxr152

Im running the 1g vrspeed kit. Fit nice and works well. Of course a little fable work is needed but well worth it

bmxr152

Either downfacing or up i got it to fit. Also with twin different radiator setups.

Brunoboy

That looks good, did you use the whole kit ? Any additional pieces had to be bought ? Still have AC and PS?

bmxr152

No a/c but i do have p/s. I just had to get another 45* 2.5" coupler and use a peice of 2.5" pipe to hump over my p/s lines when i did the downfire. I like how the piping is super short with minimal bends unlike the punishment or ets Gvr4s kit

Brunoboy

Atleast it wasn't too much trouble lol. Does it look like it'd fit with AC?

IncorpoRatedX

newer lancer ralliart.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned