The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Walbro 400LPH intank pump

broxma

Was just talking about these with the guys at Noribilt the other day. I had some FP fluctuation on the dyno, we believe to be from too high a base FP with the Walbro 255, so I will try this pump out before I switch to some sort of inline configuration. Have seen other tests which showed it does what it claims.

/brox

Lucas03ES

I'm interested in this as well. Ive been planning on running dual 255s for e85 but this seems like a much more simple option.

Where can this be purchased?

3rdstrikedsm

They are maxing them out at about 580whp on e-85 but I would be willing to bet they can do 700+ whp on gas.

Last edited:

broxma

I got one on order. FYI. Retail is 159, jobber is 110.00 so prices will start dropping closer to 130-140 I imagine once they get production up.

/brox

broxma

Pump came in today. Will get a picture post up in the How-To even though it's the same as the Wally 255. The filter element is much larger. Had to order a special filter kit for it. I'm not sure if the one from the 255 would fit at all.

For reference, the company that actually manufactures the pump is TI Automotive. Walbro apparently get's all their pumps through them. The first batch came with paperwork from the original manufacturer which I found odd.

/brox

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned