The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 94 gsx shell 300.00 baltimore maryland

whats up guys im getting ready to unload all my cars including the galant to try to buy a house. eventually im going to get another galant but priorities come first. i bought this shell to take the 5 lug off and put on the galant which i have done. just trying to unload it. the shell is green with no motor trans or transfer case. it does have a full wiring harness and a rear end in the hatch area. i can also inlude a awd tranny and transfer case for 100.00 extra but i cant guarantee of what type of condition they are in though as i got them used and never tested them out on a running car. anyway the shell does have a crease in the drivers door and some clearcoat peeling but other than that its good. i looked all over and didnt find any rust. i have some pictures of the rear hatch area that usuall gets atleast some surface rust and there is none. sorry for the long post but i want to be as up front about the condition of the car as i can be. car has black leather interior with a tear in the drivers seat but the reast of the seats especially the rear seat are in good condition. anyway onto the price and the pictures. i would like to get 300.00 for the whole thing alot more in parts if you want to part out or if you need some parts for your car then resell it or whatever you want ot do with it. email me at [email protected] for more pictures or with any questions as i dont get on here that often anymore. thanks for looking mike

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned