The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Galant GSX roller w/ mods $1050 New Jersey -Sale Pending

IncorpoRatedX

oh my god, i wish i had extra cash right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

please do not part this car out, i've been in every nook and cranny and it's by far one of the cleanest cars i've seen up north.

I kept this car in a garage for almost 5 years, only driving it on nice days, I think i drove it once in the rain, never in anything worse than that.

donkeylips

I've got to stop looking at this thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Deliver it to Buffalo, NY and take back a rust-free '92 TSI AWD roller + cash?? You keep the wheels?
I promise it will be resurrected in 1 week. I've got 2 VR4s ready to donate parts

Last edited:

NateCrisman

Quoting creeping_death:
"Ready for delivery" to Texas?

I'd have to say that with the cost of gas, it would cost you less money to have a car delivery service like Horseless Carriage drop the car off. When I said "Ready for Delivery", It's assumed that fuel/tolls/ect are at the buyers cost.

NateCrisman

Quoting Alpha Male:
oh my god, i wish i had extra cash right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

please do not part this car out, i've been in every nook and cranny and it's by far one of the cleanest cars i've seen up north.

I kept this car in a garage for almost 5 years, only driving it on nice days, I think i drove it once in the rain, never in anything worse than that.

Come save it then, I can't afford to sit on cars "just to not part out a clean one". If noone wants to buy it for a few months...that's a good indication of it's value and desirability. I will part it out & crush shell if it's not sold this week, most likely starting monday the 16th, as I need the space in the yard for other cars to come in to partout. This thing is taking up space and working capital.

Wait a minute: weren't YOU the last one to part this car out? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

NateCrisman

Quoting donkeylips:
I've got to stop looking at this thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Deliver it to Buffalo, NY and take back a rust-free '92 TSI AWD roller + cash?? You keep the wheels?
I promise it will be resurrected in 1 week. I've got 2 VR4s ready to donate parts

Buffalo, NY possible. Email me with your actual address so I can figure out the fuel cost, and what kind of deal your willing to offer (pics of the talon too). Maybe we can put a deal together that works. The Acura wheels are gone already BTW.

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting NateCrisman:
Quoting Alpha Male:

Come save it then, I can't afford to sit on cars "just to not part out a clean one". If noone wants to buy it for a few months...that's a good indication of it's value and desirability. I will part it out & crush shell if it's not sold this week, most likely starting monday the 16th, as I need the space in the yard for other cars to come in to partout. This thing is taking up space and working capital.

Wait a minute: weren't YOU the last one to part this car out? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

i was not willing to part it completely down. I wanted to sell it as a full roller ready to accept and engine/trans and go.

What have you already stripped from this thing? My girlfriend actually wants the car. I'll PM you in a minute.

NateCrisman

I have a deposit on the car pending delivery on the 18th. The car is going to upstate NY.

mountaineerjeff

crap, I had just had a guy come up to the house to buy a different one of my cars and I got on here to message you. cause ill have the funds soon.

I guess let me know if this miraculously falls through.

IncorpoRatedX

i thought i had a deal locked in with him, but i know money talks, so i think if it falls through, im next in line!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

mountaineerjeff

keep "thinking" that lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

donkeylips

It's going to my good pal Dylan, and I'm going to swap the heart of 924/1000 into it for him, and keep 924/1000 for myself in return. I'm in the process of begging him not to drive it in the snow.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts