The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: VR4 specific FMIC

xuberantz

I'm looking for a FMIC that will allow me to keep my air conditioning/stock radiator.
If it's setup for a downward firing turbo that'd be awesome.

Cash in hand, let me know what you have please.

Kibby

Best bet would be to buy an ic and piece it together. If you search for my old posts on the issues I had I bought "gvr4" fmic kit that didnt fit from turbo to ic. I had to cut it and use other pipes I had. Honestly I sold a ebay fmic kit for a egsx and the guy mocked everythinf up to make it fit. Said it worked great for 200$.

Also my fmic kit I pieced together is a leave everything in place kind of set up. Only had to push some stuff out of the way going past the radiator. Ill post pics once I start my build.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned