The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: FP exhaust manifold or DNP manifold

rebelboost

I am in the process of buying more stuff for 1813 and I am looking for alot. I need the A pillar (with or without gauges)and Inter-cooler piping for a downward firing turbo w/ a 2 inch compressor output. I am also looking to replace my cracked radiator with the dimensions of 27.5 length, 18inch tall and 2 inch wide replacement. I would like the whole slim fan and radiator setup or something that fits my mishimoto double fan shroud. Last, I am looking to upgrade my Evo 3 exhaust manifold to something that would help my initial spool start, maybe FP exhaust mani or a DNP mandrel bent Mani. Thanks for all the help!

Email me at [email protected]
text me at 8503616937
I use paypal only or any type of escrow

rebelboost

not at the moment i wasnt thinking about it. Sorry. I am kinda being a parts hog and tryin to save as much as i can. So i can mound it all up, jump on it and roll around as I feel fast!

TSimage

I have an FP manifold as well as a external gate setup with o2 housing which is exactly what you need to improve your max perf.

I needed it desperately myself by things have changed and I'm sourcing parts for the evo.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned