The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Starter harness w/ triangular plug

TSimage

I have a bunch of plugs from DSMs with the 2 prong oval and 4 prong square plug. I however need the one for the Galant that uses the triangular connector.

TSimage

That's fine or it might be easier for the whole starter harnes. Just a few more inches of wire.

bradrs

Is it the male or female side? Is this the right connector?

click

click

You can get them new, so you don't have to reuse old pigtails. JNZ, Magnus, Extreme PSI sells them to name a few shops...

TSimage

It's the male side. I just need the whole harness. I don't want to splice up one of my DSM harnesses if I don't have to and in general that harness goes for about the same amount as the plug most likely.

Struc

JNZ started stocking all the different connectors. Might want to give Paul a call and see if they have it.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I have these connector ends if you want one. You can de-pin the 4 pin plug and put this on. Reversible if you ever need to.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned