The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: RR, Steering Tube Line

It's connected to the valve and and differential at the rear. Please help.
Part is MB616531. Mitsubishi discontinued it, but my only chance is find VR4 owners with used parts.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoostedAWD91

From the looks of it and knowing only a few things that actually have a fitting like that, id bet it goes on the steering rack and is part of the 4WS lines

Last edited:

bobdole

I am 95% sure that is the pipe in the rear AWS that goes from the pump to the valve on top of the rear diff. Part number is MB616531

Do you know where I "might" be able to find that part? Or is my last option Mitsubishi dealerships etc..??

Wizardawd

Check this out:

click

$10 and it looks like it has everything you would need. Depending on the banjo bolt sizes of course.

Wiz

Last edited:

Lukefraizer

Im about to take my 4ws out if you would like to wait a bit I should have it out in the next week.

@Lukefrazier: yeah man, sounds good. I can wait a week... If its for gvr4's 1991 then I'm up for it. I just need that last part to install to make the car run.

@Wizardawd: Thanks for the link, but I wouldn't know how that works. :)

Lukefraizer

It is out of my 1992 but they should not have changed one part in the year. I'll take a look at it today for you though.

Bump. Anyone can help? I need this before winter kicks in. Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mistaVR4

Quoting Wizardawd:
Check this out:

click

$10 and it looks like it has everything you would need. Depending on the banjo bolt sizes of course.

Wiz

This is a good option, seems as though everything is there to create that line. Sure you'll have a bunch of left over parts (good to toss in the tool box?) always can be used in some way. I am surprised that no one has jumped out right away with that part, most folks here have deleted the AWS, unfortunately most were tossed in the trash. I'm keeping mine with a 4 bolt lsd /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Hopefully someone will get back to you soon, if not I'd go with the listed kit. IMO

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts