The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: rear pumpkin prefer local Portland OR

dime2nr

Looking for a rear diff housing with 5sp gears differential not important or needed. Anyone got a cheap 1g non lsd rear end no axles needed that I can get for cheap?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Do you need one with the 4ws gear hole or without?

transparentdsm

ill can give you the pumpkin, rear diff with 4ws ring and axles for 100$ and pay for my gas money to meet you wherever you would like.

dime2nr

Without 4ws thats long gone. Basicly this is so I can put a clutch type lsd in as a quick and easy as a remove and replace job same day. unless there is a shim kit I can buy before hand so I dont have to run the risk of having to wait to determine what/if i need shims and then order them. my general luck says I will need to as or subtract shims

Last edited:

GSXftw

I have the stock diff out of 1722. If you dont have the 4ws rod ends hooked up it should be fine yes?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned