The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Mitsubishi vc with diamonds and Hyundai vc

4wheelsqueal

Looking to complete my valve cover collection. Need a Mitsubishi cover with the diamonds on it and a Hyundai valve cover, one that says Hyundai on it. Can be cracked or damaged, just going on my wall. Let me know what you've got.

Wizardawd

Which Hyundai VC? THe black late model, or the early one?

Wiz

4wheelsqueal

The early one. Have the black smooth one already.

4wheelsqueal

Anyone else?!?

belize1334

I've got a red Mitsubishi DOHC 16valve with the diamond-star in the upper left. Paint is pretty chipped up but it's still serviceable so not a throw-away part. I'll entertain an offer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned