The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: CAS plug with pigtail

Bimmubishi

I saw on a forum that these might be available new through Hyundai. I'm not sure if that's true and maybe someone can elaborate. If not, I'm looking for a CAS plug (harness side) with 4+ inches of pigtail on it. This is for a (later 1g?) style CAS with a black plastic cover.

Thanks for any help. I have paypal.

[email protected]

-Alex

maroonmetallic

Pretty sure I have one. The harness I received was missing it & I originally put one in a little too short.
Ill check tonight after work as its laying out in the garage.

-Shawn

maroonmetallic

I have it still. Its about 5" of wiring w/ ~.5" of stripped wires at the end of it.
I got it from a '91 -93? DSM.

Let me know if that works for you & PM me an offer shipped.

-Shawn

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned