The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: JDM front fogs (Pre-or-Post Facelift)

SteveDSM

Exactly as the title states... after a few years of searching, I have finally got a set of JDM bumpers lined up, but the front is missing the foglights. Not picky as to whether they are pre or post facelift, BUT I do want a set that are in at least fairly good shape. And before it gets brought up, yes, I do realize there are usually 1+ sets on Ebay, but I would rather buy from a member on here. So please just let me know what you have!

Thank you!
Steve

Diego

One day I just might buy them back from you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SteveDSM

I would welcome that! Same reason why I would rather buy the bumpers and the foglights from a good member of this forum Diego... because I know where/who they came from, and can keep the parts within the good hands of this community /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

G

Staff member
If you would like nib lmk, they are still available.

SteveDSM

how much do they run for new though? and pre or post facelift?

Can PM me

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned