The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: JDM Front/Rear bumpers

SteveDSM

Ok everybody, I am starting to seriously consider the hunt for at least a JDM front bumper for #1000/1000, and if you have a rear you would like to sell as well, let me know! Would like one in the best condition possible, but for the right price I can work with just about anything that has not been wrecked. Feel free to PM me with info and pics or post them in here (although I am not on here very much), or for a more reliable means, you can email me at [email protected]

P.S. even if it is not your, if you help me locat one for a good price (already checked Ebay and some usual spots) I may be willing to hand over a "finder's fee" lol especially if the price is right! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks in advance!
Steve

BENE38A

i cant help you locally but down here in new zealand we have no shortage not sure what you would be stung for shipping how much would you pay for decent set in america

SteveDSM

Well first off, I am mostly interested in a post-facelift front bumper, and am interested in a rear, but mostly wondering how much for one, and if I can afford a rear as well I very well might get on! honestly I am not 100% sure what the normal prices are here in the states, haven't seen one for sale for a while. last one I saw went for $600 shipped for a very clean front bumper only, here in the states. The ones I have seen on Ebay are on there for $500-$600 US, plus $300-$400 shipping (ouch). Which I understand it is expensive being shipped from either location (the ones on Ebay are in Malaysia), so try to see if you can find cheaper, but might be willing to pay the same or more just knowing that it is another member of the .Org that has checked it over for condition /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

P.S. if anyone else has any input as far as average prices for these, please let me know!

Thanks!
Steve

BENE38A

sure man ill keep an eye out they are fairly common down here none at the moment but they pop up regularly i will PM you

SteveDSM

Awesome! Thank you very much!

Steve

Diego

Well Steve, you know where 1309 is....I will keep my eyes open.

BENE38A

have a set of e38 rs jdm bumpers here in NZ $300NZD in fair condition need paint unsure of shipping can organise this if you are keen they arent mine i cannot view them in person but have pics they come with bumper supports and possibly fog lights, maybe extra for fog lights pm if still interested

BENE38A

heres some pics
img.php

img.php

img.php

here is my car an e38a rs vr4 this is what they look like on the car
img.php

unsure of what foglights they are wether or not they are the ones i have will look into it if there is more interest you are probably looking at $1000USD shipped wether thats good or not thats upto you

LIV4PSI

With the fogs, $1000 shipped is more than fair. If you posted them in the FS section, they will sell fast

BENE38A

yea im newbie so i cannot post in FS, i had these sorted for another .org member but he pulled out so trying to push it for the sake of the guy i told i was interested

fuel

just to be pedantic, the front bumper on your car is an Evolution bumper with the extra grilles at the bottom and no slats cut out. What you are selling is a regular VR-4 bumper and it can either be pre-facelift or facelift (you'll need to confirm by the bumper frame behind it around the fog lamps, they are different).

BENE38A

cool thanks for your input. unfortunately i cant go all the way from Cambridge to Otago to view it in person, fuel will know what im talking about on the upside i have an evo bumper!

BENE38A

going to pull the offer here for the bumpers to much of a hassle as i cannot confirm the exact condition and so on, will look for some closer to home

SteveDSM

Hey everyone... sorry I have not had a good chance to reply on here lately. My brother died in a car accident on October 21st, and got rushed back the the States for the funeral and to be with family for a few weeks, and in general, this has just kind of taken a back seat recently. Anyway, I am back to normal life so to speak, and I am still interested in finding a set of bumpers! Too bad you couldn't get those bumpers BENE38A, but I do appreciate the efforts! Please do keep on the lookout for me!

Thank you!
Steve

SteveDSM

Thank you for your condolences, and thank you again for keeping an eye out for me! I am glad we have such a good community still on here, even people from around the world /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thank you!
Steve

SteveDSM

Still looking! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

SteveDSM

Nice! I have owned it for over 5 years now and have no intent to ever sell it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SteveDSM

Still on the hunt! Even if someone can just give me a lead on a front bumper (preferably with the brackets, even the stock JDM brackets) there is very likely a reward in it for the right one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned