The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: EVO 3 5th gear

G

Staff member
You still need this?

EHmotorsports

I am interested after he makes a decision on whether he is or not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

G

Staff member
MD744807 NLA. Sorry man. 5th gear input shaft?

TurboDSM

Jack's, tre, and shep have none in Stock either. Looks like everyone is sh*t out of luck now. I actually bought Jack's last one 2 years ago.

ghostinthevr4

They have been NLA for over a year now, I know the person who purchased the last one from Jacks.

If you want an EVO 5th that bad you'll have to buy the whole transmission from him and that's even if he sells it.

It's barley used and setup for a 90 DSM, he's not going to let it go for under 2k.

Last we talked he said he might hold onto it for a spare but with him I'm sure he'll part ways if the green backs are there. I've thought about purchasing it but right now I'm not financially ready.

G

Staff member
I found a stash of these. MD743956. Evo 3 5th gear.

TurboDSM

Maybe if they start making the other one those will be useful

G

Staff member
Send me a pm.

jt_amx

I got two intermediate gears (MD743956)

Just need 5th gear now... (MD744807) If anyone out there knows of an evoIII 5th gear, let me know!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned