The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: EGR Block Off plate

2000GTX

Sup guys

Yeah so all the online stores are selling these things for like 15 bucks + 10 shipping

I'm not going to pay 10 dollars shipping on a tiny little aluminum plate so if anyone has one for sale

or if you know of a place online that sells them for cheap, let me know!

Wizardawd

Check 1.8L SOHC engines in the junkyard, specifically on the 1g DSMs. Very often they had the blockoff plate on them from the factory. Got several of my plates from those cars. Manual steering racks come from those cars too.

Wiz

2000GTX

Yeah, I did read that. I just would much rather order one and have it show up at my house through internet magic.

autobahntom

Take your egr off and cut out a piece of beer/soda can and sandwich it in place. Will be an effective block off until you can find an actual plate.
Tom

GalantTuner10

I bought this one --> click

same torque solutions one sold for much more only 10 bucks.

2000GTX

Quoting autobahntom:
Take your egr off and cut out a piece of beer/soda can and sandwich it in place. Will be an effective block off until you can find an actual plate.
Tom

oh man throw some silicone in there and I think I've got a permanent solution! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

2000GTX

Thanks for the replies though. I did search ebay right after I made this thread. But if my Milwaukee brethren has got an extra I wont need ebay!

So check if you've got one for sure and I'll pick it up from you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned