The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1375/2000 part out bushkill, pa or wayne, nj

ade

pm sent

transparentdsm

all pms replyed and please ask me for anything at this poing just bought a new vr4 and im gong to start going through it tomorrrow and pretty much everything is up for grabs unless the new car needs it. ask and i will let you know....

JCorbo25

Transmission for sale? Info please.

transparentdsm

umm. youll have to wait on that. i have 2 spare transmissions and i may need one or both im not sure and someone already has dibs on one. so give me a week or so to figure it out.

RACER-X

I need the filler neck, the hose between the gas cap and fuel tank

RACER-X

Sent that money for the filler neck over the weekend.

dsm10o0

Do you have the engine bay fuse box wiring? The one that wraps around under the radiator support to the inside of the dash. Need the whole thing if you have it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts